Application form for travel costs
The Dutch Foundation for Literature offers subsidies to cover travel expenses incurred by Dutch- or Frisian-language authors who participate in literary programmes, public events or other activities aimed at promoting their work in translation in other countries.
- Application must be made by a foreign organization or publishing house
- At least one translation must have been published recently in book form by a publishing house in the country or language area in question and still be in print
- The author will give a reading or a workshop, or take part in other activities that require his or her presence
- The activities concerned must be public in nature, taking place on stage or at festivals
- The foreign organization or publishing house must cover all other costs, such as accommodation, meals and remuneration
The Dutch Foundation for Literature processes personal details when dealing with requests for subsidies, organizing activities intended to stimulate the quality and diversity of Dutch and Frisian literature, or distributing and promoting Dutch and Frisian literature at home and abroad. Personal data are also used for purposes of policy research in these fields. In all these matters the Foundation acts in conformity with applicable privacy laws.